LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joining Castle kingdom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Airwalker

Airwalker

Joining Castle kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Joining Castle kingdom   Joining Castle kingdom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:50 pm

I just had an amazing idea, and i already put up a vote for it in our village :p

Since we are using Hersheypoo's land, and since we are such a small village, and since Hersheypoo seems to be needing the citizens, i had an idea of our village joining his kingdom. It wouldn't change much, just me still being the leader of our village, but with a lower rank then, and our colors can be the Castle Kingdom's colors, it's not THAT a big of a deal..
Anyway, i hope Hersheypoo will agree with this too xd i'll have to wait untill the vote's been cast, and (offcourse) get approval from you :d so yeah, hope it passes!
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Joining Castle kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Castle kingdom   Joining Castle kingdom EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Airwalker wrote:
I just had an amazing idea, and i already put up a vote for it in our village :p

Since we are using Hersheypoo's land, and since we are such a small village, and since Hersheypoo seems to be needing the citizens, i had an idea of our village joining his kingdom. It wouldn't change much, just me still being the leader of our village, but with a lower rank then, and our colors can be the Castle Kingdom's colors, it's not THAT a big of a deal..
Anyway, i hope Hersheypoo will agree with this too xd i'll have to wait untill the vote's been cast, and (offcourse) get approval from you :d so yeah, hope it passes!

I like the idea =D I'll talk to hersheypoo about it.
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com

Joining Castle kingdom
Page 1 of 1