LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New kingdom/town?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hgpo

New kingdom/town? Empty
PostSubject: New kingdom/town?   New kingdom/town? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Lance, I know you probably don't want another kingdom, but I wanted to know if I could make one. You can name it, bgs (back ground story) it, and everything else, or you don't have do that at all. But I wanted to start a kingdom on the bend of a large river, or stream. I had ideas for it, and even made enough supplies to make a big trading center for it. I hope you except it, if not I guess I will have a town for now. but eventually, I hope I get a spot in the grand exchange. So please reply, and think on it. Very Happy Also, creative might help, but I don't think you trust me with that yet, or at all. thank you for reading this.

Last edited by Hgpo on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add sentence)
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

New kingdom/town? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kingdom/town?   New kingdom/town? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Hgpo wrote:
Lance, I know you probably don't want another kingdom, but I wanted to know if I could make one. You can name it, bgs (back ground story) it, and everything else, or you don't have do that at all. But I wanted to start a kingdom on the bend of a large river, or stream. I had ideas for it, and even made enough supplies to make a big trading center for it. I hope you except it, if not I guess I will have a town for now. but eventually, I hope I get a spot in the grand exchange. So please reply, and think on it. Very Happy Also, creative might help, but I don't think you trust me with that yet, or at all. thank you for reading this.

Mate, instead of trying to make your own town or kingdom, why don't you join an existing one and put your efforts into making that one better? We don't have enough players to allow another kingdom, and we don't have enough players to even make a town worthwhile. I appreciate your enthusiasm and ambition, though! =D
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
Hgpo

New kingdom/town? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kingdom/town?   New kingdom/town? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:50 pm

Well, thank you. But can I make a trading place somewere? I need to know were i could make one.
Back to top Go down
twoman

New kingdom/town? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kingdom/town?   New kingdom/town? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:53 am

Hgpo wrote:
Well, thank you. But can I make a trading place somewere? I need to know were i could make one.

well we all ready have the grand exchange mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New kingdom/town? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kingdom/town?   New kingdom/town? Empty

Back to top Go down

New kingdom/town?
Page 1 of 1