LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightrader's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightrader

Nightrader

Nightrader's Application Empty
PostSubject: Nightrader's Application   Nightrader's Application EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:36 am

Name (first, last, whatever): My name is Nick M.
Age (be honest, it won't count against you) I am currently 13 years old.
How long you've been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft since middle Alpha
What is your preferred job? I enjoy guarding and protecting villages (if there is PvP) I am also good with bows and can volley arrows (if that is significant)
Why you want to join this server: I want to join the server because it looked interesting and wanted to meet a new group of people.
One random thing about you: I am a very serious Roleplayer (since 2007) and would be interested in RPing with anyone who knows how.
(*EDIT*)
Should I make a character sheet? I just read this was a RP server (I was just looking for a random server), as I said above I love RP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Nightrader's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightrader's Application   Nightrader's Application EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:50 am

Nightrader wrote:
Name (first, last, whatever): My name is Nick M.
Age (be honest, it won't count against you) I am currently 13 years old.
How long you've been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft since middle Alpha
What is your preferred job? I enjoy guarding and protecting villages (if there is PvP) I am also good with bows and can volley arrows (if that is significant)
Why you want to join this server: I want to join the server because it looked interesting and wanted to meet a new group of people.
One random thing about you: I am a very serious Roleplayer (since 2007) and would be interested in RPing with anyone who knows how.
(*EDIT*)
Should I make a character sheet? I just read this was a RP server (I was just looking for a random server), as I said above I love RP Very Happy

You can make a character sheet if you so desire, sir - it's totally your choice. You seem like you'll fit right in here - Welcome to LanceCraft!
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com

Nightrader's Application
Page 1 of 1