LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flamekidx

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:11 am

Name - Eli

Age - 15

Time Playing Minecraft - Since Alpha 1.2

Preferred Job - Kinda want to be a lawyer, cause I'm playing Phoenix Wright, but I don't know how that would work in Minecraft, so I guess shopkeep? I may have to tour around the server before I finalize my choice. I'll keep my attorney badge just in case.

Why I want to join the server - It seems like a small enough server that you don't feel crowded and intimidated, but big enough that there's something going on most of the time. I also help a friend moderate a small server for some of our other friends sometimes, but it's not very eventful, so I wanted to try out a public server for the first time.

Random Thing - I've been through the desert on a pig with no name.

Forum name is my username, but the F is under-case and the x is upper-case in Minecraft, if that makes a difference.
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:32 am

Flamekidx wrote:
Name - Eli

Age - 15

Time Playing Minecraft - Since Alpha 1.2

Preferred Job - Kinda want to be a lawyer, cause I'm playing Phoenix Wright, but I don't know how that would work in Minecraft, so I guess shopkeep? I may have to tour around the server before I finalize my choice. I'll keep my attorney badge just in case.

Why I want to join the server - It seems like a small enough server that you don't feel crowded and intimidated, but big enough that there's something going on most of the time. I also help a friend moderate a small server for some of our other friends sometimes, but it's not very eventful, so I wanted to try out a public server for the first time.

Random Thing - I've been through the desert on a pig with no name.

Forum name is my username, but the F is under-case and the x is upper-case in Minecraft, if that makes a difference.

Accepted!

I wish you the best of luck in your attempts at lawyerdom; in my grand scheme, you'd have a place as a lawyer. Anyway, welcome to LanceCraft!

And thanks for the username; it does in fact make a difference. =)
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com

Application
Page 1 of 1