LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full_Metal_Fox's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Full_Metal_Fox

Full_Metal_Fox

Full_Metal_Fox's Application Empty
PostSubject: Full_Metal_Fox's Application   Full_Metal_Fox's Application EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:30 am

Shocked An application? well Let's see..

Name: Mark Foxx (Yes it's My name Dont ask why it's soo awesome Very Happy)
How long?:year or so.
What you do fool?:Anything i like doing like doing quest for plp and stuff like that.
Why this server?:The Only rp server That i Can acually find that isnt cracked...and cause i love the BG story and i think that this server can go far if someone can come with a BackGround story like that I would like to join them I normally dont like signing up and stuff but i like this one Very Happy.
I have a kinda popular youtube named Foxsterthefox again kinda popular..and I own Foxx Productions.
And my skype is Markfoxx6328

and random stuff:I like Mc Roses,The color red,long walks on the beach,Roleplaying,Recording,and talking to and making new friends. :3
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Full_Metal_Fox's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full_Metal_Fox's Application   Full_Metal_Fox's Application EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:57 am

Full_Metal_Fox wrote:
Shocked An application? well Let's see..

Name: Mark Foxx (Yes it's My name Dont ask why it's soo awesome Very Happy)
How long?:year or so.
What you do fool?:Anything i like doing like doing quest for plp and stuff like that.
Why this server?:The Only rp server That i Can acually find that isnt cracked...and cause i love the BG story and i think that this server can go far if someone can come with a BackGround story like that I would like to join them I normally dont like signing up and stuff but i like this one Very Happy.
I have a kinda popular youtube named Foxsterthefox again kinda popular..and I own Foxx Productions.
And my skype is Markfoxx6328

and random stuff:I like Mc Roses,The color red,long walks on the beach,Roleplaying,Recording,and talking to and making new friends. :3

One of the better apps we've gotten on here. You're very much welcome aboard, mate, and thank you very much for the compliment on the backstory... I write in what little spare time I have. It's usually better than that. xD

I'll whitelist you in... t-minus two minutes. =P
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com

Full_Metal_Fox's Application
Page 1 of 1