LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ausie5 Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ausie5

Ausie5 Application Empty
PostSubject: Ausie5 Application   Ausie5 Application EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Name: Alex
Email: yta18 @ gmail.com
How long have you played MC: 7 months
What would you prefer to do on a RP server: Mine or guard or shopkeeper
Why do you want to join this server: I saw a youtube video for it and it looks amazing. I cant find any good rp servers anywhere but this one looks good. Also im hoping the whitelist helps combat griefing
One random thing: I like MC
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Ausie5 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ausie5 Application   Ausie5 Application EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:37 am

ausie5 wrote:
Name: Alex
Email: yta18 @ gmail.com
How long have you played MC: 7 months
What would you prefer to do on a RP server: Mine or guard or shopkeeper
Why do you want to join this server: I saw a youtube video for it and it looks amazing. I cant find any good rp servers anywhere but this one looks good. Also im hoping the whitelist helps combat griefing
One random thing: I like MC

Hahaha, welcome aboard! Unfortunately, I have to tell you the same thing I'm telling all new members right now - We're currently finishing up construction of a new world, so for the next few days, at least, don't build anything permanent. You'll retain all your items and whatnot, though, so feel free to start gathering materials!
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
w8
Admin
w8

Ausie5 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ausie5 Application   Ausie5 Application EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:44 am

The new world map is now up; no more waiting to build! Just letting the recent applicants know.
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
Sponsored content

Ausie5 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ausie5 Application   Ausie5 Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Ausie5 Application
Page 1 of 1