LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PikaBomb's Application :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PikaBomb

PikaBomb's Application :D Empty
PostSubject: PikaBomb's Application :D   PikaBomb's Application :D EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:11 am

Hello, My name is Trent (but i would like to be called Jake) and I am now 15. I have been playing the beta version for a very long time (1-2 years) but i didn't want to update because I thought that my computer would lag. It turns out that it does not lag which is awesome! On this server, I would probably prefer a shop keeper because it's a nice alternative to going out all of the time looking for materials. I want to join this server because this is one of my first times actually joining one with out hamachi. I think that not using hamachi is a great and easy thing. I plan to stick with this server for a longtime :3. One random thing about me would be that I have lit a bottle full of oil on fire... Not the best idea...
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

PikaBomb's Application :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: PikaBomb's Application :D   PikaBomb's Application :D EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:47 pm

PikaBomb wrote:
Hello, My name is Trent (but i would like to be called Jake) and I am now 15. I have been playing the beta version for a very long time (1-2 years) but i didn't want to update because I thought that my computer would lag. It turns out that it does not lag which is awesome! On this server, I would probably prefer a shop keeper because it's a nice alternative to going out all of the time looking for materials. I want to join this server because this is one of my first times actually joining one with out hamachi. I think that not using hamachi is a great and easy thing. I plan to stick with this server for a longtime :3. One random thing about me would be that I have lit a bottle full of oil on fire... Not the best idea...

Hahaha, fire. xD Welcome to LanceCraft, mate... we happen to be a little short on shopkeepers. Read up on ChestShop if you get a chance!

=)
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com

PikaBomb's Application :D
Page 1 of 1