LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

StrikeSeventh's Server Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StrikeSeventh

StrikeSeventh's Server Application Empty
PostSubject: StrikeSeventh's Server Application   StrikeSeventh's Server Application EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Hi I'm StrikeSeventh and I am eager to join your roleplay server.
Age 15, Mature
How long have you been playing minecraft: Since November of 2010
What do you do in an RP server: I usually tend to go out and adventure around with my friends, and I tend to get a job here and there.
Why join this server: I enjoy roleplay servers, but there aren't many around and all the other ones have been shut down and this one seems legit and worth playing on.
One random thing about you: I know three languages, english german, and spanish
In-game name: StrikeSeventh

PS: If you do accept me, I will most definately tell my friends about joining, they do also love roleplay servers.

I hope to get accepted, I hope to see you soon!

Razz
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

StrikeSeventh's Server Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: StrikeSeventh's Server Application   StrikeSeventh's Server Application EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:39 pm

StrikeSeventh wrote:
Hi I'm StrikeSeventh and I am eager to join your roleplay server.
Age 15, Mature
How long have you been playing minecraft: Since November of 2010
What do you do in an RP server: I usually tend to go out and adventure around with my friends, and I tend to get a job here and there.
Why join this server: I enjoy roleplay servers, but there aren't many around and all the other ones have been shut down and this one seems legit and worth playing on.
One random thing about you: I know three languages, english german, and spanish
In-game name: StrikeSeventh

PS: If you do accept me, I will most definately tell my friends about joining, they do also love roleplay servers.

I hope to get accepted, I hope to see you soon!

Razz

Oh, geez, mate - I'm sorry! I'm not the only one who reviews applications, but apparently, you slipped through all of us... and you're not the only one who did. Anyway, you are absolutely accepted, and I look forward to seeing you on the server! Sorry for the inconvenience - I hope you like LanceCraft. =)
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com

StrikeSeventh's Server Application
Page 1 of 1