LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yes me again with a brilliant ans simple plan for the forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevolo

Nevolo

Yes me again with a brilliant ans simple plan for the forums Empty
PostSubject: Yes me again with a brilliant ans simple plan for the forums   Yes me again with a brilliant ans simple plan for the forums EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:50 pm

So we all know that Lancecraft is a RP server but We never see real RP, like player storys /me's ECT I suggest on the top banner it say Player RP Bio's and A player can post his own description and background story for example:

Nevolo: 6 foot tall wearing fine red sorcerers robes he has black long hair and looks like he is in his mid 40's Nevolo used to be a great warrior for the hidden kingdom of ronack till the plauge raveged the kingdom plunging it into anarchy Nevolo and a few other survivors set out far west and founded the Crimson Kingdom A pinnacle of Millitary power to enshure ifa crisis like that ever repeated itself it would be tooken care of with great haste Nevolo was crowned king for his strength wisdom and valor years passed and the kingdom grew Nevolo always making shots from inside his fortress he seemed to never leave While no one knew he was studying sorcery and alchemy Intrested and drunk with the new art'ss he learned he abandoned his Kingdom to NJK and went far away to a private study He is now back as high mage and advisor to crimson's king

Something like that sorry I typed it up in a minute
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

PostSubject: Re: Yes me again with a brilliant ans simple plan for the forums   Yes me again with a brilliant ans simple plan for the forums EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:01 am

Nevolo wrote:
So we all know that Lancecraft is a RP server but We never see real RP, like player storys /me's ECT I suggest on the top banner it say Player RP Bio's and A player can post his own description and background story for example:

Nevolo: 6 foot tall wearing fine red sorcerers robes he has black long hair and looks like he is in his mid 40's Nevolo used to be a great warrior for the hidden kingdom of ronack till the plauge raveged the kingdom plunging it into anarchy Nevolo and a few other survivors set out far west and founded the Crimson Kingdom A pinnacle of Millitary power to enshure ifa crisis like that ever repeated itself it would be tooken care of with great haste Nevolo was crowned king for his strength wisdom and valor years passed and the kingdom grew Nevolo always making shots from inside his fortress he seemed to never leave While no one knew he was studying sorcery and alchemy Intrested and drunk with the new art'ss he learned he abandoned his Kingdom to NJK and went far away to a private study He is now back as high mage and advisor to crimson's king

Something like that sorry I typed it up in a minute

True... I could cobble (no pun intended) a site together for it, but it'd be tough... honestly, the easiest thing to do for now would be to use the Comments section in your Profile. Get the word out, Nevolo, for people to do that - again, keep up the coolio ideas. xD
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
NinjaJediKitty

NinjaJediKitty

PostSubject: Nice   Yes me again with a brilliant ans simple plan for the forums EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Very interesting..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes me again with a brilliant ans simple plan for the forums   Yes me again with a brilliant ans simple plan for the forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes me again with a brilliant ans simple plan for the forums
Page 1 of 1