LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STAFF APPLICATIONS!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
w8
Admin
w8

STAFF APPLICATIONS! Empty
PostSubject: STAFF APPLICATIONS!   STAFF APPLICATIONS! EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:55 am

Yes, yes, it's that time of year. With the server (and interest in it) growing, I really can't handle everything meself. I'm dying as is, and we don't have THAT many active players! And thus, it is with great pleasure that I open applications to two positions... one is that of developer, which will be a different forum, and the last for the position of 'guardian'. This position will have only two powers that other players don't - kicking and temp banning.

Jobs
-This(these) player(s) will watch over the server and make sure that things stay in line.
-If anyone logs in who clearly shouldn't be, try to figure out why they're on, and generally take care of the problem.
-Additionally, if disputes erupt between players, it is a Guardian's job to take care of it as best they can, if no higher ranked staff is online.

Requirements
-Intelligent, level-headed, and trustworthy.
-Need to have been around for a while.
-Need to have a relatively clean discipline record.

Application
Just like the regular apps, I have a set of questions I want answered, in addition to anything you may want to add.
1. How long have you been playing on LanceCraft?
2. What keeps you playing LanceCraft?
3. Why should I pick you to fill this important position?
4. What is the highest level math class you've taken, and how well did you do/how much did you like it?
5a. If two players start blowing each others houses up, what would you do?
5b. If someone logs on and starts bashing the server, or is acting suspiciously, what would you do?
6. Tell me one random thing about you... something different than your original app. =3

Weird, but trust me, it works. Anyway, good luck!

Last edited by w8 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
spikehaserd

PostSubject: Re: STAFF APPLICATIONS!   STAFF APPLICATIONS! EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 am

1. How long have you been playing on LanceCraft? About 6 to 7 mounths

2. What keeps you playing LanceCraft? The players and friendships that I've created

3. Why should I pick you to fill this important position? I think most things through before I do them. I do not abuse special abilities that mods or others have. I am creative. (The last question) I like cake. I am helpfull in most situations.

4. What is the highest level math class you've taken, and how well did you do/how much did you like it? How does this relate to the situation in any way?

5a. If two players start blowing each others houses up, what would you do? I would give them a warning by speaking to them, then a kick if it continues, and if they refuse to stop a possible temporary ban.

5b. If someone logs on and starts bashing the server, or is acting suspiciously, what would you do? I'd investigate the situation and then deal with the player, weather by kicking, asking them to stop, or some other form of punishment depending on what the problem is.

6. Tell me one random thing about you... something different than your original app. =3 I like.... CREAM CHEESE!!!!!

Last edited by spikehaserd on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NinjaJediKitty

NinjaJediKitty

PostSubject: Does this qualify as my first app as well? xD   STAFF APPLICATIONS! EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:01 pm

1. How long have you been playing on LanceCraft? Few months
2. What keeps you playing LanceCraft? Friends, my kingdom, how awesome your server is
3. Why should I pick you to fill this important position? Because, im trustworthy, the only problem ive had is with Spike, which i do not even know what the point of that was...xD
4. What is the highest level math class you've taken, and how well did you do/how much did you like it? Algebra 2, college algebra next year.
5a. If two players start blowing each others houses up, what would you do? Either kick them and talk to them individually, or just ask what the problem is and see if it unfolds and they apologize.
5b. If someone logs on and starts bashing the server, or is acting suspiciously, what would you do? Ask them who they are, after kicking them xD
6. Tell me one random thing about you... something different than your original app. =3 I..dont...know...xD How about, im currently starving at the moment lol.
Back to top Go down
VVaR

PostSubject: xVVaR_x_SoLaBx - Application Guardian   STAFF APPLICATIONS! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:42 am

1. How long have you been playing on LanceCraft? 2 months

2. What keeps you playing LanceCraft? I really enjoy talking to the people on the server and the kingdoms are cool, also I can trust most of the players on the server.

3. Why should I pick you to fill this important position? I really want to help out the server and the community, I enjoy helping others, and I have some great ideas. I also like to help people build and enjoy helping others. Also i am on the server alot because school is slowing down. I also want to protect the server from griefers

4. What is the highest level math class you've taken, and how well did you do/how much did you like it? AP Statistics 99%!

5a. If two players start blowing each others houses up, what would you do? I would first kick them so they realize im watching and if they continue after a warning a temp ban and then tell an admin

5b. If someone logs on and starts bashing the server, or is acting suspiciously, what would you do? I would ask them what they are doing then i would watch them if they are being destructive I would temp ban them until i let admin know who it was

6. Tell me one random thing about you... something different than your original app. I like to fish

Last edited by xVVaR_x_SoLaBx on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elizacastle1

Elizacastle1

PostSubject: Re: STAFF APPLICATIONS!   STAFF APPLICATIONS! EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:20 am

How long have you been playing on LanceCraft? 1 week
What keeps you playing LanceCraft? Everyones super-friendly and welcoming, everyone helps out and is caring, perfect server for me because it's roleplay and everyone is perfectly awesome and kind to me.
I trust everyone who I know so far on the server!
Why should I pick you to fill this important position? I'd love to be helping out everyone when help is needed and I would love to give Ideas out for you all to help the server out. And I know some good plugins so hopefully I can help out with the plugins if it's okay.
What is the highest level math class you've taken, and how well did you do/how much did you like it? I'm awesome at percentages and stuff, forgot what they call that, and I got 97% in the test. It was awesome!
5a. If two players start blowing each others houses up, what would you do? I would give them a warning and if they don't listen I would kick them, then I would tell the admins or server owner their minecraft names so they would be known as griefers so they will be watched by admins/moderators/guardians and others so they will know not to do so again.
5b. If someone logs on and starts bashing the server, or is acting suspiciously, what would you do? If they log on and start bashing the server, then I'll warn them to stop, then if they don't, I will kick them, still don't stop then I'll make a post warning everyone about this griefer after i temp ban the griefer for 1 day which should be enough. If someone was acting suspiciously, then i would go to their house if I find it and look around to see if they stole anything or if i can't find their house or if they don't have a house, i'll start watching them, and secretly teleporting to them and use the invisible command and stuff and the command that says someone has left when they haven't so they think no one's on so I can see what they're doing.
6. Tell me one random thing about you... something different than your original app. I love guinea pigs and am a vegetarian.
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

PostSubject: Re: STAFF APPLICATIONS!   STAFF APPLICATIONS! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:48 am

A guardian has been chosen - xVVaR_x_SoLaBx. Sadly, he's gone away for a while; he won't be able to be around as much as would like. There may be an opening for another guardian sometime in the near future, but for now, this topic is locked.

Thanks for applying! =)
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAFF APPLICATIONS!   STAFF APPLICATIONS! Empty

Back to top Go down

STAFF APPLICATIONS!
Page 1 of 1