LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to Connect

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
w8
Admin
w8

How to Connect Empty
PostSubject: How to Connect   How to Connect EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:10 am

The server has 30 slots currently, but we're selective as to who we let in. You must apply before you'll be able to get onto the server! Once you've applied and been accepted, your name will be added to the whitelist, and you can login using this in your IP box:

lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

That's IT! You will be required to register your first time logging in - just type /register and a password. I would recommend using a different password than the one for the forums and/or Minecraft itself!

Thanks for choosing LanceCraft!

Last edited by w8 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:02 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
kilala2156

How to Connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Connect   How to Connect EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Hello, I'd like to join your server. I was told to say I was referred by Daniel and Andrew Shartzer.
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

How to Connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Connect   How to Connect EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:08 pm

kilala2156 wrote:
Hello, I'd like to join your server. I was told to say I was referred by Daniel and Andrew Shartzer.

Hahaha, I believe it. There's a forum for applications - just post one on there, and you'll probably be accepted. Not gonna say whether knowing Daniel will help or hurt you. =P
Back to top Go down
Shansponge

How to Connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Connect   How to Connect EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:02 am

w8 wrote:
Alrighty, here's the deal. We're no longer Hamachi dependent! The server has 25 slots currently, but is still under development - hence, we need to trust our users. You still must apply on the page, but applications aren't quite as strict anymore. So, once you've applied and been accepted, your name will be added to the whitelist, and you can login using this in your IP box:

lancecraft.no-ip.org

That's IT! You will be required to register your first time logging in - just type /register and a password. I would recommend not using the same password as on the forums, but keep in mind, I can NOT reset it, so don't forgot it!

When I go to logon to the server using the IP in the passage it says
cannot resolve hostname
Is there a problem with the server or a different IP Can you please tell me so I can begin my adventures soon
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

How to Connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Connect   How to Connect EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Quote :
cannot resolve hostname
Is there a problem with the server or a different IP Can you please tell me so I can begin my adventures soon

Odd. I'm not sure what the problem would be... perhaps check your spelling? Everyone else is able to log on without a problem. Have you been on other Minecraft servers before?
Back to top Go down
Shansponge

How to Connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Connect   How to Connect EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:27 am

w8 wrote:
Quote :
cannot resolve hostname

Odd. I'm not sure what the problem would be... perhaps check your spelling? Everyone else is able to log on without a problem. Have you been on other Minecraft servers before?

Hmm.. Well I copied and pasted the one in the top paragraph, and Yes I have been on plenty other Minecraft Servers.. Has there been a change in IPs? Im worried I wont be able to have a go at this server
Back to top Go down
DrWierdo

How to Connect Empty
PostSubject: I need to get in to the server! I'm not sure how to get in white-list, but my friend is allready there so I hope I get there soon, someone please add me to white-list! :(   How to Connect EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:34 am

w8 wrote:
The server has 30 slots currently, but we're selective as to who we let in. You must apply before you'll be able to get onto the server! Once you've applied and been accepted, your name will be added to the whitelist, and you can login using this in your IP box:

lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

That's IT! You will be required to register your first time logging in - just type /register and a password. I would recommend using a different password than the one for the forums and/or Minecraft itself!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to Connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Connect   How to Connect Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Connect
Page 1 of 1