LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[READ BEFORE POSTING] Rules for suggestions and criticism

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
w8
Admin
w8

[READ BEFORE POSTING]  Rules for suggestions and criticism Empty
PostSubject: [READ BEFORE POSTING] Rules for suggestions and criticism   [READ BEFORE POSTING]  Rules for suggestions and criticism EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:40 am

Please, PLEASE don't start a topic about how terrible my server is, or how it sucks. I know it needs work - it's a WORK IN PROGRESS. What I do like is constructive criticism about things that need to be worked on, or comments on things that are done well. This server isn't anything fancy, and probably never will be, but that doesn't mean we can't work to improve ourselves. =)

Last edited by w8 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
Nevolo

Nevolo

PostSubject: My Suggestion   [READ BEFORE POSTING]  Rules for suggestions and criticism EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:43 am

So i think we should start a staff youtube acount and post videos advertising so our top 100 thing will go up and we can get some traffic my friend labeled a video minecraft something and got 30 views in a half a day its the magic word and the magic awnser to our problems THE MEDIA........ also i think i posted in the wrong place sry
Back to top Go down
LordSimon

PostSubject: Re: [READ BEFORE POSTING] Rules for suggestions and criticism   [READ BEFORE POSTING]  Rules for suggestions and criticism EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:09 am

i think nevolo's idea is actually pretty good! we should do that Razz as the server is growing fast, we would be able to make new videos frequently
Back to top Go down
Airwalker

Airwalker

PostSubject: Re: [READ BEFORE POSTING] Rules for suggestions and criticism   [READ BEFORE POSTING]  Rules for suggestions and criticism EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Yeah, BUT, we're only able to let 16 people on the hamachi server... hmm.... what to do? :d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [READ BEFORE POSTING] Rules for suggestions and criticism   [READ BEFORE POSTING]  Rules for suggestions and criticism Empty

Back to top Go down

[READ BEFORE POSTING] Rules for suggestions and criticism
Page 1 of 1