LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's everyone doing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LordSimon

What's everyone doing? Empty
PostSubject: What's everyone doing?   What's everyone doing? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:21 am

hi everyone,

i thought it might be a nice idea to have a place where we can just post about what we're working on.
I'm starting this thread because i have no clue what the other kingdoms are doing, and i don't really want to go there without knowing if there is anything new Very Happy

so just post whatever you're building at the moment, maybe give us some pictures, and let's expand the map Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LordSimon

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing?   What's everyone doing? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:32 am

i'll start off Very Happy

i'm currently constructing an arena (it's nameless so help me find a good name! Very Happy) it's a circular shaped colloseum-like structure. the seating area is done, i still need to built the wall around the arena, and i need to finish the inside of the arena (spectator entrances, gladiator rooms, emperor's quarters,...) help is always welcome Wink the arena will be the biggest building (volume) in seaside village, and visible all over town. i don't know exactly how high it is, but i guess it must be about 20-25 blocks. the fighting zone is 19 (i think) blocks across, and the seating area is divided in two main sections, and it should house about 5.000 players (i think xD) so a dedicated server would be nice xD)

anyway, photos will be included as soon as i can connect to the server, but it is currently down i think

greetz, Simon
Back to top Go down
Airwalker

Airwalker

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing?   What's everyone doing? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:00 am

Yeah, i've actually took a couple of pictures of our city before it went down.. So yeah, here ya go xd

The first one is taken from the inside, at night.
What's everyone doing? 2011-011

The second one is taken from our airship, also built by Lordsimon xd
You can also see our shopping mall and a mysterious pyramid which purpose is revealed when you join our community and
when you can uncover the mayor's secret^^

What's everyone doing? 2011-012
Back to top Go down
LordSimon

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing?   What's everyone doing? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:18 am

thanks for the images Wink since this picture, i've added 7-8 more rows on the upper section, and i've started on the outside wall. maybe airwalker could also post some pics of the airship? Razz

edit: the bottom of the airship is visible on the 1st screenshot. too bad it's taken at night, because i still need to put a lot of torches on the ship and the docking tower.
Back to top Go down
Airwalker

Airwalker

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing?   What's everyone doing? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:36 am

Lemme just...

There we go!

What's everyone doing? 2011-010
Back to top Go down
LordSimon

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing?   What's everyone doing? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:04 am

yay my airship hasn't crashed Very Happy (yet)
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing?   What's everyone doing? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:49 am

Very nice, guys =3 I'm sure Nevolo will post some pictures on here when he learns how, and Hersheypoo might, too =)
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
Snakee

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing?   What's everyone doing? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:37 am

nice arena and ship!

u gotta see my clasic 8-bit monster and a Toad from super mario lolz!
Back to top Go down
LordSimon

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing?   What's everyone doing? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:40 am

Snakee wrote:
nice arena and ship!

u gotta see my clasic 8-bit monster and a Toad from super mario lolz!

show them :p
Back to top Go down
Snakee

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing?   What's everyone doing? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:16 pm

i will make them on the sv as soon i get white listed! or i can take a pic of them on the sv im actualy playing lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing?   What's everyone doing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's everyone doing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LanceCraft :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: