LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few Sugestion`s!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snakee

A few Sugestion`s! Empty
PostSubject: A few Sugestion`s!   A few Sugestion`s! EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:22 am

Well as im new i dont wanna sound like arrogant, but i have some exp on forums and communities

1st sugestion) The title of the topic, u guys should code the minium characters to make a topic.. its really anoying if u wanna just put : Bug or Found a hacker and it say U HAVE TO PUT 10 CHARACTRES

2) add more areas.. like : introductions,spam zone, gallery etc

3) have a moderator team or a team tht is in charge to check the new guys who register so they can have they`r acc whitelisted asap and can join the sv, tht way the population its gonna increase a lot

Back to top Go down
Airwalker

Airwalker

A few Sugestion`s! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Sugestion`s!   A few Sugestion`s! EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:36 am

I can answer that third suggestion, we do have a staff of mods and admins, and we HAD an applications-section, where people could post an app and get accepted or not, but we had to close that, due to overpopulation of the server. It will be opened once that's taken care off...

For the second suggestion, i think you're right there, a gallery would be nice, i've made some nice screenshots and like to post them on the site :d
Back to top Go down
Snakee

A few Sugestion`s! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Sugestion`s!   A few Sugestion`s! EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:21 pm

thnx for reading lolz Razz

Lets see what w8 says..

im waiting to have a space on the sv :s
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

A few Sugestion`s! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Sugestion`s!   A few Sugestion`s! EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:52 am

Since I'm using a server hosting provider, I can't do any custom coding, really, but I'll look into changing the topic cap and adding a gallery. I like that idea too, mates. As for more zones, I'm not really sure they're necessary xD About a server slot, I can whitelist you, but it's getting a slot in the Hamachi server that'll be a PITA.
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
Snakee

A few Sugestion`s! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Sugestion`s!   A few Sugestion`s! EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:34 am

well like 2 days ago i was in hamachi i even pm`ed u but i had no answer lolz! let me know bro
Back to top Go down
LordSimon

A few Sugestion`s! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Sugestion`s!   A few Sugestion`s! EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Snakee wrote:
well like 2 days ago i was in hamachi i even pm`ed u but i had no answer lolz! let me know bro

i'll hope he'll whitelist u fast. you could join our kingdom, or maybe another, but we're still expanding, so you're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

A few Sugestion`s! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Sugestion`s!   A few Sugestion`s! EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Would your username be Snakee? And I added a gallery, despite limited storage space, and changed the topic title limit down to three characters. =3
Back to top Go down
Snakee

A few Sugestion`s! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Sugestion`s!   A few Sugestion`s! EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:14 pm

no Homo but i luv u Razz !

ye it will be Snakee

Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

A few Sugestion`s! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Sugestion`s!   A few Sugestion`s! EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:58 am

Snakee wrote:
no Homo but i luv u Razz !

ye it will be Snakee

Hahaha, thanks? I'll whitelist you right now xD
Back to top Go down
Airwalker

Airwalker

A few Sugestion`s! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Sugestion`s!   A few Sugestion`s! EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:20 am

Don't forget Zepher! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

A few Sugestion`s! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Sugestion`s!   A few Sugestion`s! EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Airwalker wrote:
Don't forget Zepher! Very Happy

Right! =P
Back to top Go down
Snakee

A few Sugestion`s! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Sugestion`s!   A few Sugestion`s! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:20 pm

im traying to join but it say im not whitelisted :S
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

A few Sugestion`s! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Sugestion`s!   A few Sugestion`s! EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:38 am

What's your name in Minecraft? I see a player named Player tried to connect, but you gotta use Snakee, since that's the name I whitelisted =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A few Sugestion`s! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Sugestion`s!   A few Sugestion`s! Empty

Back to top Go down

A few Sugestion`s!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LanceCraft :: General :: Suggestions & Ideas-
Jump to: