LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want to be mod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
margil

I want to be mod Empty
PostSubject: I want to be mod   I want to be mod EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Hello, oelewapper here, I want to be mod becaus I want to help the town with building, I can help everyone that needs help so
Can i be a mod ?
Back to top Go down
Airwalker

Airwalker

I want to be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to be mod   I want to be mod EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Dude.. don't push it. You only have minecraft for about 2 weeks now, and you still need to get the hang of it. And it think that, with only 16 people being able to get online, i think we have plenty of mods/admins..

Although, W8, don't let this cloud your judgement or anything :d
Back to top Go down
margil

I want to be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to be mod   I want to be mod EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:37 am

Airwalker wrote:
Dude.. don't push it. You only have minecraft for about 2 weeks now, and you still need to get the hang of it. And it think that, with only 16 people being able to get online, i think we have plenty of mods/admins..

Although, W8, don't let this cloud your judgement or anything :d

Sorry dude, I just want to help, because --> if I get stuff from you to build, the building isn't good and you break it down, and then i got a lot of surplus !!!!!!! but it's ok if i can't be mod Neutral
Back to top Go down
Airwalker

Airwalker

I want to be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to be mod   I want to be mod EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:40 am

Well, you always ask to help, so i put you to work, and admit it, that lighthouse was UGLY :d we all agreed we should blow it up xd
Back to top Go down
margil

I want to be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to be mod   I want to be mod EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:43 am

Airwalker wrote:
Well, you always ask to help, so i put you to work, and admit it, that lighthouse was UGLY :d we all agreed we should blow it up xd

Yes but everytime we have to build something, i have so much leftovers that i have to make ... chests but I don't have the place in my house . We don't need a 1000 blocks of wool to make a tower, and we don't need ........ to make ..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I want to be mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to be mod   I want to be mod Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to be mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LanceCraft :: Welcome to LanceCraft! :: Help!-
Jump to: