LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questing system

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dfulcher

Questing system Empty
PostSubject: Questing system   Questing system EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:12 am

Everyone should eb able to send others on quests, giving detailed information such as go into this dungeon and get hold of this item. it should allow longetivity of the server, these quests should be put in 3 sections, *server wide, given by the leader of the server (king of kings) usually more difficult and challenging it can be heard by all kingdoms and challenged by all kingdoms, an example of this would be attack the rebel force to the east of the main city they have 20 men and are extremely dangerous we need this person, or multiple people. *kingdom wide, given by the kingdom king (eg crimson king) open to all only in the crimson kingdom, these are mid rank quests consisting of high level gather, pvp outpost assault, minor dungeons etc. and lastly, *individual this is the lower tier, allowing mid and low level gathering missions, minor kill missions assasinating, robbery, bribery etc.

I only just gave my application in today so i don't expect anything from this but might as well contribute and give a fair reason that i am serious about helping and playing in an rp server.
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Questing system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questing system   Questing system EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:12 pm

I really like your idea, mate. I've actually got forums that only members of Castle or Crimson can see, so that'd work nicely for the kingdom-wide quests. The only problem is setting up those dungeons or PvP outposts or attacks. I'll think about it =)
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
dfulcher

Questing system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questing system   Questing system EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 pm

Let me make the outposts etc give me tasks and i will complete em i got holidays soon, i will throw a couple of instances on the map, you fill em up with monsters and npcs and then rumors are ready
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Questing system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questing system   Questing system EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Sadly, while I gotta check on the status of NPC plugins later, I've never found one that works well. Same thing with monster controlling ones. >>
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
dfulcher

Questing system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questing system   Questing system EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:30 pm

says the server is full otherwise i would talk to u online (hamachi)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questing system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questing system   Questing system Empty

Back to top Go down

Questing system
Page 1 of 1