LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestion #2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Airwalker

Airwalker

Suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion #2   Suggestion #2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:41 pm

So yeah, here's the second suggestion Smile

So... It kinda happened by accident, but we now have established a village, and actually had an election for the town mayor.
(That's me now xd) So, could you post another kingdom on the site? I'll give you all the information you need.. Maybe in an e-mail? :p the town is called Seaside Valley, and it's (near the sea, duhh) not so far from that giant creeper hersheypoo build.. Oh, and also, could you make me a mod, perhaps? (Not that i want to be, but it would help our village allot.. btw, i'm just asking, not telling you, i'm not a complainer or anything :d)

Oh, and I should post this in the 'Help Meh' section, but, what the hell, i'll just post it here.. i don't seem to be able to set my spawn.. (y'know, /setspawn..) maybe something wrong with a plugin? Or do i have to be mod/admin for it?
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion #2   Suggestion #2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:18 pm

I'm gonna answer your last question first - there aren't individual spawn points, there is only the one in Cobble Kingdom. If you used /setspawn, you would set EVERYONE'S spawn to that location. xD You really gotta just /sethome and then /home when you die. Sorry xD
To answer your first question... that depends what you're asking for. xD It's quite a pain to create a completely new kingdom, because not only do I have to make it on the forums, each kingdom also has a chat channel and their own Permissions group, so you can, say, lock a door with /lwc -c private g:<whatever> so only your kingdom can get through that door. Also, it makes a difference with the WorldGuard plugin, as I would protect your first city (the capitol of your kingdom) and make it so either only the king can edit it, or only people in the kingdom. Overall, it's a lot of work. xD I'd be willing to definitely add a new forum group, but I'll probably wait until you officially establish a full kingdom to do all the other permissions related stuff, if that's alright with you. Also, I'm making people pay a good chunk of money to make a kingdom, just so people can't go off and start a kingdom on a whim. I dunno how much it costs, I still haven't decided, but you might need to pool your money. xD
To answer the second question... I was already planning on making you a mod. xD I was just waiting to talk to you about it, lol. I'll do that sometime today. =P
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
Airwalker

Airwalker

Suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion #2   Suggestion #2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:58 am

Too bad, it's a pain in the ass to walk :p I wish we had cars!

So lot's of paperwork ehh? Well, i've sent out a message to every citizen of Seaside Valley in the hope that one of them actually knows how to help :p (Also, i'm expecting two more people for my city,they're english is bad, so you'll recognize them immediately xd. just sent them to seaside valley! :d)
For that forum group.. we already have someone working on that.. he's making the brochure for our city and he's setting up some rules Very Happy
The money is also being taken care of, we're saving it up right now!

Also, thanks allot for making me a mod! It's really gonna help the city grow!
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion #2   Suggestion #2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:19 pm

No problem =) You guys are really on top of it... but there's another problem you'll have to discuss with Hersheypoo sometime. He says your village is in the land he staked out for his kingdom. xD I think he'll be willing to give you that bit, so long as you don't expand into his land more, but rather go the other direction... I dunno. Anyway, I'll tell him to check this topic out.
Back to top Go down
Airwalker

Airwalker

Suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion #2   Suggestion #2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:10 pm

Oh, i hadn't considered that... damn. I'll tell it to the citizens, maybe they'll even move out, who knows? We found a very large mountain, and we may be considering moving up there.. Well, we'll see, i hope we can move, it's a REALLY nice mountain :p
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion #2   Suggestion #2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 pm

I talked to hersheypoo and he said he doesn't mind it being there, so long as you don't expand further into his kingdom. xD Also, in order to become a kingdom, I need you to vote on/choose two colors for your kingdom. Castle is purple/black, Crimson is red/red (yes, that's fine), and Cobble is orange/yellow (I think). Just so you know what you can't choose =)
Back to top Go down
Airwalker

Airwalker

Suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion #2   Suggestion #2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Sure, i'll set it up xd
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion #2   Suggestion #2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:05 am

Oh, quick note - make sure to let me know which one you want to be your group color on the forums. xD
Back to top Go down
Airwalker

Airwalker

Suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion #2   Suggestion #2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:42 am

It's been decided, we would like the colors yellow and black xd
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion #2   Suggestion #2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:59 pm

Airwalker wrote:
It's been decided, we would like the colors yellow and black xd

Bees? xD Which one do you want to be your forum color? I'd prefer yellow, I wanna avoid black. =P
Back to top Go down
Airwalker

Airwalker

Suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion #2   Suggestion #2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:27 pm

yeah, yellow for the forum, but not too bright, though, if that's possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion #2   Suggestion #2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Of course not =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion #2   Suggestion #2 Empty