LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming soon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
w8
Admin
w8

Coming soon! Empty
PostSubject: Coming soon!   Coming soon! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:11 am

Running thread of all things planned. xD

-Actual website: not sure if I wanna host it off my PC, but I'd like some help building it, since I'm not all that great with the actual HTML, although I understand enough. xD Also, I'm rendering (like, as we speak) a map of our world, which is stored in HTML and PHP, and which can be put into a site. I'm excited about that one, and I've got the host set up and everything just for that Very Happy Tomorrow it'll be up =)

-Actual HELP FILES. In the MOTD, it says to type /help for help, but I've never actually gotten around to making the help files. I REALLY need to. xD

-First World PvP: sometime, we're gonna do our first world PvP, once we get four or five people on each side. Not anything impressive, mostly as a test to make sure the idea works. xD
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
Airwalker

Airwalker

Coming soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming soon!   Coming soon! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:43 am

I'm reaaaaaally excited to see the website xd since PVP isn't really my style, i think i won't be playing it much.. Though, great idea, i think others will love it!
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Coming soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming soon!   Coming soon! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Update on the map... it didn't work last night, but I finally got it figured out using the command prompt. It's currently rendering, and it'll probably be done by like eight tonight. xD I'll upload it to the site asap, though =)
EDIT
It's finished rendering, but it's taking a while to transfer the files through SFTP to the host. And sorry it took so long, I had to do it twice - the first time, the folder was a whopping 31GB. I dun think any web host would like that too much. xD

Server's back up, but the SFTP program is still chewing away, so expect some lag. =)
Back to top Go down
Airwalker

Airwalker

Coming soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming soon!   Coming soon! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:00 am

Considered putting up some ads on the site? That might help the dedicated server-fund Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Coming soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming soon!   Coming soon! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Absolutely, once we actually have a site. I actually have a google adsense account already xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coming soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming soon!   Coming soon! Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming soon!
Page 1 of 1