LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

about arthur

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arthur1812

arthur1812

about arthur Empty
PostSubject: about arthur   about arthur EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:58 am

hello. my name is arthur,
i love to play minecraft. pls op me. my friend X give me one of his logins. so now i can play full minecraft
minecraft name: S0ul3020
rememeber this is not my real name. it's just a username. pls call me arthur or art or arth. or sometimes. king arthur XD some of my friends call me. artcool because i am cool.
i love: building. roleplaying. get op. help others. op others.
somethings that i not really like: killing poor bigs and cows. creeper bomb house. get food. make a house before night time
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what i good at. if this is x. i am not good. if this is / so a little bit. and A means i good
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fighting [ / ]
nice [A]
building [ A & / ]
stay outside and fight and stay really long [ X & / ]
helping [ / ]
care about others [ / ]
that's was it. oh and soon be my B-day! ^^ king lol!
Back to top Go down

about arthur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LanceCraft :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: