LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banned?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hgpo

Banned?  Empty
PostSubject: Banned?    Banned?  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Lance, I got banned or unwhitelisted because of this. I stole from a guy, ( just a little) then I killed him, ( took no stuff of his) which and Chris said I can kill. Later today, Two sponsers got on. the one I killed, (rayray) and another with a colorful name. they said I was rude, and next thing I know, Kicked by an administrater. I know you said not to do somehting stupid, but I didn't know I couldn't kill/steal. I hope you check into this, I was just following rules.
Back to top Go down
Hgpo

Banned?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?    Banned?  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:42 pm

And if I was rude, It was not ment by all means. I planned on giving rayray my golden sword that was enchanted to pay him back.
Back to top Go down
Flamekidx

Banned?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?    Banned?  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:18 am

I was on at the same time. While he may have been moderately rude, if stealing and killing are truly allowed, the ban was not a reasonable thing to do. I don't think the guidelines on killing are as defined as those for stealing, so both parties may have been confused on the exact rules.
Back to top Go down
Hgpo

Banned?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?    Banned?  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:23 am

I guess I should say thanks flame, while like I said, I did not mean to be exactly RUDE, I guess I kinda crossed an invisable line of some sort.
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Banned?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?    Banned?  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:34 am

I'll look into this - in the meantime, you're unbanned. Any idea what staff were online at the time this happened?

-EDIT-

I discovered who kicked you. I believe you were removed from the whitelist as an unintentional side-effect. It's been dealt with.

As for stealing and killing, no, technically it isn't against rules - not in general. However, if you're just doing it to be malicious, as in spawn-killing or griefing, it most definitely IS against the server rules. This isn't anarchy; but if you've got a good (roleplaying) reason to be doing what you are, it's most likely okay.

What EXACTLY did you do? I need to know. No lies. =P

Last edited by w8 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
Flamekidx

Banned?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?    Banned?  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:39 am

One admin, two sponsors - Maveria was the admin, but I cannot remember whom the sponsors were. One had a rainbow colored Sponsor tag though. Maveria was afk at the time.
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Banned?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?    Banned?  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:59 am

Most likely the two sponsor were twoman and rayray - ring a bell? I'll ask Maveria what he saw. From what I've been able to tell, it was simply a case of a player getting fed up and overreacting a little, although what he describes Hgpo as having done is quite different from a little stealing and one kill.
Back to top Go down
Hgpo

Banned?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?    Banned?  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:42 pm

w8 wrote:
Most likely the two sponsor were twoman and rayray - ring a bell? I'll ask Maveria what he saw. From what I've been able to tell, it was simply a case of a player getting fed up and overreacting a little, although what he describes Hgpo as having done is quite different from a little stealing and one kill.
Ok. I stole a little, them (honestly) killed him as of being bored. not a good reason, just how it was. but I did plan to pay him back, wich I did today. Not to be malicous. I hope this dosn't leave a scratch on on how you think of me. I may of been a little rude, to defend myself. No reason to defend. but I DO think that twoman did get to fed up, because I stole from his friend and killed him. Complete honesty.
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Banned?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?    Banned?  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Thanks for your honesty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?    Banned?  Empty