LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hgpo

App. Empty
PostSubject: App.   App. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Name (first, last, whatever) Harley
Age (be honest, it won't count against you)12
How long you've been playing Minecraft- a year
What is your preferred job? (Miner, Guard, Shopkeeper, Farmer, Architect - anything, not just one of these) Miner
Why you want to join this server (Detail is nice. =P) Because friends are on, brother has Empire, Want to play on an RP server.
One random thing about you- Im admin on 2 other servers, and have donated to all servers ive been on. I like Beavis and Butt-head.
Back to top Go down
Nevolo

Nevolo

App. Empty
PostSubject: Hey   App. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:31 am

Hey Harley its Justin I will tell W8 you applied as soon as possible. I hope you get Acepted!
Back to top Go down
Hgpo

App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: App.   App. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:35 am

Nevolo wrote:
Hey Harley its Justin I will tell W8 you applied as soon as possible. I hope you get Acepted!
Thanks Justin
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: App.   App. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:50 am

Hgpo wrote:
What is your preferred job? (Miner, Guard, Shopkeeper, Farmer, Architect - anything, not just one of these) Miner
Why you want to join this server (Detail is nice. =P) Because friends are on, brother has Empire, Want to play on an RP server.
One random thing about you- Im admin on 2 other servers, and have donated to all servers ive been on. I like Beavis and Butt-head.

Alright, alright, fine - you can join. Don't do anything stupid, though, I'll be watching you. =P

Welcome to LanceCraft!
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
Hgpo

App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: App.   App. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:52 am

w8 wrote:
Hgpo wrote:

Alright, alright, fine - you can join. Don't do anything stupid, though, I'll be watching you. =P

Welcome to LanceCraft!
Finnaly Very Happy thanks, i promise to be good and ill probably be working with Jeremy mostly anyways. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: App.   App. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:57 am

Alright, mate. =)
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
Sponsored content

App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: App.   App. Empty