LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

App for Whitelist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willthefluteboy

App for Whitelist Empty
PostSubject: App for Whitelist   App for Whitelist EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Name Will
Age 28
How long you've been playing Minecraft: Since 1.2
What you would prefer to do on an RP server (shopkeeper, guard, miner... WHATEVER) Miner/Farmer
Why you want to join this server (Detail is nice. =P) Because Tailz told me to. Very Happy
One random thing about you: This is Wolftailz typing: He is an amazing guy who goes to GVSU and is a furry. (We will be making a furry guild soon.... better believe it!)
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

App for Whitelist Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Whitelist   App for Whitelist EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:16 am

Willthefluteboy wrote:
Name Will
Age 28
How long you've been playing Minecraft: Since 1.2
What you would prefer to do on an RP server (shopkeeper, guard, miner... WHATEVER) Miner/Farmer
Why you want to join this server (Detail is nice. =P) Because Tailz told me to. Very Happy
One random thing about you: This is Wolftailz typing: He is an amazing guy who goes to GVSU and is a furry. (We will be making a furry guild soon.... better believe it!)

Hahahaha, alright, mate - I've no problem with that! If you haven't already, please take a moment to read through our info and backstory, under the forum 'Server Info and Backstory' (surprise!). Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com

App for Whitelist
Page 1 of 1