LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BollSeven - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BollSeven

BollSeven - Application Empty
PostSubject: BollSeven - Application   BollSeven - Application EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Name:Chris J. Elkamel
elkamelaj@gmail.com
Ive been playing Minecraft since before the Nether update Wink
What you would prefer to do on an RP server: Be the last remaining survivor of the ghost race, the Triudes. Have mutation powers that allow me to shapeshift, as well as heal other players.
Why you want to join this server: I really like the idea of playing on a RP server. The other ones I checked out were too crowded. Just thought I'd give this one a go. Very Happy
One random thing about you: You ever wonder who let the dogs out? It was me. Sorry Sad

Description of the Triude race:
A ghost race originally settled on planet XC51, this race has long since been forgotten. Until now.

One last Triude remains: the Dragon Priest, who is said to live for all of eternity.

ABILITIES:
Shapeshifting
Healing
Occassional blinks (teleportation in a short distance.)

TRAITS: The Triude people had no definite form. However, most let themselves be seen as Wisps of light, of even in the form of a Human with Nazgul like robes.

GOAL: The Triude Dragon Priest has only one goal: bring back his mighty race. And he shall do it at any cost.

Reason for Extinction: Once humans discovered their underground city, they started inhabiting it. Slowly drawing out the remaining Triude.

ALIGNMENT: Rogue. Helps whoever is willing to help him. The Evil forces and Good forces want this priest for his power.

Anyone who is facing this Priest is overcome by awe. They fear him as he has never lost a battle. Nothing will overcome him.
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

PostSubject: Re: BollSeven - Application   BollSeven - Application EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:40 am

BollSeven wrote:
Name:Chris J. Elkamel
elkamelaj@gmail.com
Ive been playing Minecraft since before the Nether update Wink
What you would prefer to do on an RP server: Be the last remaining survivor of the ghost race, the Triudes. Have mutation powers that allow me to shapeshift, as well as heal other players.
Why you want to join this server: I really like the idea of playing on a RP server. The other ones I checked out were too crowded. Just thought I'd give this one a go. Very Happy
One random thing about you: You ever wonder who let the dogs out? It was me. Sorry Sad

Description of the Triude race:
A ghost race originally settled on planet XC51, this race has long since been forgotten. Until now.

One last Triude remains: the Dragon Priest, who is said to live for all of eternity.

ABILITIES:
Shapeshifting
Healing
Occassional blinks (teleportation in a short distance.)

TRAITS: The Triude people had no definite form. However, most let themselves be seen as Wisps of light, of even in the form of a Human with Nazgul like robes.

GOAL: The Triude Dragon Priest has only one goal: bring back his mighty race. And he shall do it at any cost.

Reason for Extinction: Once humans discovered their underground city, they started inhabiting it. Slowly drawing out the remaining Triude.

ALIGNMENT: Rogue. Helps whoever is willing to help him. The Evil forces and Good forces want this priest for his power.

Anyone who is facing this Priest is overcome by awe. They fear him as he has never lost a battle. Nothing will overcome him.

I approve of your backstory fully! Welcome to LanceCraft!

Unfortunately, I have to tell you the same thing I'm telling all new members right now - We're currently finishing up construction of a new world, so for the next few days, at least, don't build anything permanent. You'll retain all your items and whatnot, though, so feel free to start gathering materials!
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
w8
Admin
w8

PostSubject: Re: BollSeven - Application   BollSeven - Application EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:44 am

The new world map is now up; no more waiting to build! Just letting the recent applicants know.
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BollSeven - Application   BollSeven - Application Empty

Back to top Go down

BollSeven - Application
Page 1 of 1