LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marius49

My application Empty
PostSubject: My application   My application EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Name: Marius
How long you've been playing Minecraft: I play Minecraft since it was Alpha ( i dont remember how much time it was...)
What you would prefer to do on an RP server: Something great! idk what What a Face (like a guard and adventurer?)
Why you want to join this server: I've heard a lot of great things about this server and I really want to join this wonderful community Smile
One random thing about you: Ohhhh I got one: I love Minecraft Razz (not the only game i love Smile) )
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:56 am

Marius49 wrote:
Name: Marius
How long you've been playing Minecraft: I play Minecraft since it was Alpha ( i dont remember how much time it was...)
What you would prefer to do on an RP server: Something great! idk what What a Face (like a guard and adventurer?)
Why you want to join this server: I've heard a lot of great things about this server and I really want to join this wonderful community Smile
One random thing about you: Ohhhh I got one: I love Minecraft Razz (not the only game i love Smile) )

Sorry for the late response - Accepted! Welcome to LanceCraft!

Out of curiosity, where did you hear great things, and what did you hear? =3
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
Marius49

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:24 am

Thx. and I heard from other ppl and on some sites that this is like the second best minecraft RP server out here for now Smile
The first its that damn LOTC Sad
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:50 am

Marius49 wrote:
Thx. and I heard from other ppl and on some sites that this is like the second best minecraft RP server out here for now Smile
The first its that damn LOTC Sad

Hahaha xD Thanks, mate... it's good to know word is getting out there. To let you know, we're having issues right now, trying to complete the transfer to a new dedicated host, so the server might be down the next week or so. A lot. >> Thanks for your understanding, mate!
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
Sponsored content

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Empty

Back to top Go down

My application
Page 1 of 1