LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't download latest minecraft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PikaBomb

Can't download latest minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Can't download latest minecraft   Can't download latest minecraft EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:49 pm

When I try to download minecraft with force update, it stops downloading halfway through. Could someone please send me everything that is in the .minecraft folder for the latest update? Sorry for causing so much trouble. I only want to play on the server... Contact me through via skype: PikaBomb
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

PostSubject: Re: Can't download latest minecraft   Can't download latest minecraft EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:23 pm

PikaBomb wrote:
When I try to download minecraft with force update, it stops downloading halfway through. Could someone please send me everything that is in the .minecraft folder for the latest update? Sorry for causing so much trouble. I only want to play on the server... Contact me through via skype: PikaBomb

Huh - weird. Do you have WinRAR and Bittorrent?
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
PikaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Can't download latest minecraft   Can't download latest minecraft EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:29 pm

w8 wrote:
PikaBomb wrote:

Huh - weird. Do you have WinRAR and Bittorrent?
Yes I do now, what do you suggest I do?
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

PostSubject: Re: Can't download latest minecraft   Can't download latest minecraft EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Alright, I'll drop my .minecraft folder into a .rar archive, put it in a private torrent, and email it to you at whatever email you signed up on here with. Alright? xD
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com

Can't download latest minecraft
Page 1 of 1