LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recent Attacks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolftailz

Wolftailz

Recent Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Recent Attacks   Recent Attacks EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:36 am

So there has been recent attacks on the server. I know of a few. People's stuff has been stolen, places set on fire, and other stuff like that. Someone broke into my home and took my brewing stand and 4 sticky pistons. When I said someone took them, Evantheman posted "lol . . ." and left. I would like someone to talk to him and find out if he is up to what has been going on.

On a second note... Creepers now destroy land, unlike it was before. Any way to get that fixed? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolftailz
w8
Admin
w8

Recent Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Attacks   Recent Attacks EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:38 am

Wolftailz wrote:
So there has been recent attacks on the server. I know of a few. People's stuff has been stolen, places set on fire, and other stuff like that. Someone broke into my home and took my brewing stand and 4 sticky pistons. When I said someone took them, Evantheman posted "lol . . ." and left. I would like someone to talk to him and find out if he is up to what has been going on.

On a second note... Creepers now destroy land, unlike it was before. Any way to get that fixed? lol

Second thing first - the creeper part is dependent on WorldGuard, which isn't working correctly until it's updated.

First thing... I've heard of a lot of things going on like this. Really, guys? Honestly. I whitelist you all because I think you'll be an asset to the server, helping advance the welfare of the group... not so you can steal and grief. If it's you, stop, and if this doesn't stop, I'll wipe the whitelist and re-add people slowly until I know who's doing it. Don't make me resort to that. >>
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
Wolftailz

Wolftailz

Recent Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Attacks   Recent Attacks EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:49 am

w8 wrote:
Wolftailz wrote:

Second thing first - the creeper part is dependent on WorldGuard, which isn't working correctly until it's updated.

First thing... I've heard of a lot of things going on like this. Really, guys? Honestly. I whitelist you all because I think you'll be an asset to the server, helping advance the welfare of the group... not so you can steal and grief. If it's you, stop, and if this doesn't stop, I'll wipe the whitelist and re-add people slowly until I know who's doing it. Don't make me resort to that. >>

And if it was you, return my stuff, back to where they were. I will find out who you are, and you won't like what happens to griefers. lol (AKA when you are banned, your stuff is up for grabs, and I call first dibs)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolftailz
NinjaJediKitty

NinjaJediKitty

Recent Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Attacks   Recent Attacks EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Wolftailz wrote:
w8 wrote:
Wolftailz wrote:

And if it was you, return my stuff, back to where they were. I will find out who you are, and you won't like what happens to griefers. lol (AKA when you are banned, your stuff is up for grabs, and I call first dibs)

W8, if you don't do something than I'll have to, just because he is in my kingdom. And I'm not afraid to blow shit up and you know it.
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Recent Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Attacks   Recent Attacks EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Quote :

W8, if you don't do something than I'll have to, just because he is in my kingdom. And I'm not afraid to blow shit up and you know it.

Mate, technically, you're the king - it is your problem. =P Feel free to administer justice as you see fit. xD
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
NinjaJediKitty

NinjaJediKitty

Recent Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Attacks   Recent Attacks EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:57 am

w8 wrote:
Quote :

Mate, technically, you're the king - it is your problem. =P Feel free to administer justice as you see fit. xD

Good deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recent Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Attacks   Recent Attacks Empty

Back to top Go down

Recent Attacks
Page 1 of 1