LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CAMCGEE'S Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CAMCGEE

CAMCGEE'S Application Empty
PostSubject: CAMCGEE'S Application   CAMCGEE'S Application EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Name (first, last, whatever)callum mcgee Age (be honest, it won't count against you)14 Email Address callum.mcgee@yahoo.co.uk How long you've been playing Minecraft 3 months What you would prefer to do on an RP server (shopkeeper, guard, miner... WHATEVER) miner or whatever Why you want to join this server (Detail is nice. =P) it looks cool One random thing about you i dont like trees lol!
Back to top Go down
FortuneSoldier

PostSubject: Application of FortuneSoldier   CAMCGEE'S Application EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Name: Aaron Axten
How long you've been playing Minecraft: a month
What you would prefer to do on an RP server: Just enjoy the roleplay that develops but i guess rp job wise i'd like to be a Knight of some sort. Smile

Why you want to join this server: Bevause i have always enjoyed rp on many games but minecraft seems to be a game that has so much potential for it. Your server by what i have seen on the video looks like something i would really enjoy.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

PostSubject: Re: CAMCGEE'S Application   CAMCGEE'S Application EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:57 pm

FortuneSoldier wrote:
Name: Aaron Axten
How long you've been playing Minecraft: a month
What you would prefer to do on an RP server: Just enjoy the roleplay that develops but i guess rp job wise i'd like to be a Knight of some sort. Smile

Why you want to join this server: Bevause i have always enjoyed rp on many games but minecraft seems to be a game that has so much potential for it. Your server by what i have seen on the video looks like something i would really enjoy.

Thank you.

Mate, if you could, post your application in the 'Applications' forum. =P It keeps things clean and tidy... I'm not entirely sure why this thread still exists. xD
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMCGEE'S Application   CAMCGEE'S Application Empty

Back to top Go down

CAMCGEE'S Application
Page 1 of 1