LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minecraft's Out of Beta... you might say it's releasing on time. <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
w8
Admin
w8

Minecraft's Out of Beta... you might say it's releasing on time.  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft's Out of Beta... you might say it's releasing on time. <3   Minecraft's Out of Beta... you might say it's releasing on time.  <3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:20 am

Anyway, until Bukkit releases an update, we're back to waiting. Can't wait for it, mates - Look forward!
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
Elizacastle1

Elizacastle1

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft's Out of Beta... you might say it's releasing on time. <3   Minecraft's Out of Beta... you might say it's releasing on time.  <3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:09 am

w8 wrote:
Anyway, until Bukkit releases an update, we're back to waiting. Can't wait for it, mates - Look forward!
Gonna be epic!
!
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft's Out of Beta... you might say it's releasing on time. <3   Minecraft's Out of Beta... you might say it's releasing on time.  <3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Elizacastle1 wrote:
w8 wrote:
Gonna be epic!
!

Oh yeah. xD
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft's Out of Beta... you might say it's releasing on time. <3   Minecraft's Out of Beta... you might say it's releasing on time.  <3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:30 am

w8 wrote:

We're updated - not totally, but enough to play!! There are still a few vital plugins that aren't functional (particularly WorldGuard), so I'm running on the honor system for people to not grief here, and all of the plugins that ARE running are outdated versions, so for a while, there won't be money rewards for the new mobs or shops for new items, that kind of thing. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we're back up and running!
Back to top Go down
itachi749236

itachi749236

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft's Out of Beta... you might say it's releasing on time. <3   Minecraft's Out of Beta... you might say it's releasing on time.  <3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:57 pm

It's already time for 1.2, though i updated without thinking..
Any one know where i can snag a 1.1 jar?
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft's Out of Beta... you might say it's releasing on time. <3   Minecraft's Out of Beta... you might say it's releasing on time.  <3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:44 am

itachi749236 wrote:
It's already time for 1.2, though i updated without thinking..
Any one know where i can snag a 1.1 jar?

Google it - I'm sure they're all over the place.

On a related note, yeah, don't update until Bukkit does, or you won't be able to access the server. =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft's Out of Beta... you might say it's releasing on time. <3   Minecraft's Out of Beta... you might say it's releasing on time.  <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft's Out of Beta... you might say it's releasing on time. <3
Page 1 of 1