LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting to know you

Go down 
+9
Wolftailz
jjay120
LordSimon
simguy222
ruben...
w8
Airwalker
Katiely
andr3w
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Airwalker

Airwalker

Getting to know you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Very Happy kirby powns xp
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:40 am

Airwalker wrote:
Very Happy kirby powns xp

Quite so. =D
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
LordSimon

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:19 pm

everyone should visit Seaside village !!! Very Happy

btw, how's things going with the other kingdoms?
Back to top Go down
Airwalker

Airwalker

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:59 pm

It's Seaside Valley actually... but whatever, visit it! :d (and yeah, we like to spam Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
LordSimon

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:36 am

Airwalker wrote:
It's Seaside Valley actually... but whatever, visit it! :d (and yeah, we like to spam Very Happy)

i know it's seaside valley, i proposed that name Very Happy just a little mistake.

SPAM SPAM SPAM
visit the colloseum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jjay120

PostSubject: Hey!   Getting to know you - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:06 am

Hey everyone Smile
I'm a mod on the forums with a computer that can't run the game Smile
Also, I like pirates. pirat
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:12 am

jjay120 wrote:
Hey everyone Smile
I'm a mod on the forums with a computer that can't run the game Smile
Also, I like pirates. pirat

I'm glad to see you actually get on the forums! Your presence and moderating are both much needed and appreciated. =D

And Hersheypoo and I just finished a tavern, at the Grand Harbor - the Grand Exchange's dock. =3

pirat
Back to top Go down
Wolftailz

Wolftailz

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:51 am

Since no one has used this thread in a couple weeks.... I figured I should be the one to do bring it back from the dead! Very Happy

I'm Alex, I'm a freshmen (first year) at Grand Valley State University which is a college in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA. I play the trombone in a marching band here. I used to go to W8 and Katiely's high school, and I miss them so. Uhm.... I haven't played minecraft for THAT long, but I love it. I've been playing since probably 1.5 or so. I love animals, and animal artwork. I tend to enjoy a lot of anthropomorphic artwork (animals with human characteristics). I am a "furry" which is just a fan of that artwork and likes to RP as an animal character. Many of my friends/friends's families call me "Tailz". I enjoy meeting new people and I would love to chat with everyone of you ^^ I don't know many other languages other than English, but I do know American Sign Language (language of the deaf/hard of hearing). If you want to know anything about me, feel free to message me. I'm an open book ^_^

PS, yes my minecraft skin is currently Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony, and yes I am a Brony. I switch between this, Amaratsu (Okami character), a creeper, my wolf character, and a couple other odd ones I use.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolftailz
Elizacastle1

Elizacastle1

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:28 pm

andr3w wrote:
hey, I thought I'd just make a post here and try to get a convo going... i wanna get to know you guys. my application is posted, and now i'm waiting for the admin's response. ;-)
Hai there, I was new a week ago, so yeah, welcome!
Back to top Go down
NinjaJediKitty

NinjaJediKitty

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Wolftailz wrote:
Since no one has used this thread in a couple weeks.... I figured I should be the one to do bring it back from the dead! Very Happy

I'm Alex, I'm a freshmen (first year) at Grand Valley State University which is a college in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA. I play the trombone in a marching band here. I used to go to W8 and Katiely's high school, and I miss them so. Uhm.... I haven't played minecraft for THAT long, but I love it. I've been playing since probably 1.5 or so. I love animals, and animal artwork. I tend to enjoy a lot of anthropomorphic artwork (animals with human characteristics). I am a "furry" which is just a fan of that artwork and likes to RP as an animal character. Many of my friends/friends's families call me "Tailz". I enjoy meeting new people and I would love to chat with everyone of you ^^ I don't know many other languages other than English, but I do know American Sign Language (language of the deaf/hard of hearing). If you want to know anything about me, feel free to message me. I'm an open book ^_^

PS, yes my minecraft skin is currently Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony, and yes I am a Brony. I switch between this, Amaratsu (Okami character), a creeper, my wolf character, and a couple other odd ones I use.

Oh so you're just forgetting Nevolo and I?? THANKSSS xD
Back to top Go down
simguy222

simguy222

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:20 pm

hey guys me again =) just popping in to say that my school has recently made a lipdub and its started going viral =) so if you are at any stage bored then plz cick the link ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGMIzHDzEtI and if you like it then plz repost the link elsewhere =)
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:39 am

simguy222 wrote:
hey guys me again =) just popping in to say that my school has recently made a lipdub and its started going viral =) so if you are at any stage bored then plz cick the link ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGMIzHDzEtI and if you like it then plz repost the link elsewhere =)

Hahaha, nice to see you again, mate. I'm certainly gonna watch it - I'll ask others to check it out. Thanks for stopping by =)
Back to top Go down
twoman

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:43 am

simguy222 wrote:

so i watched this i whis my school did this it would be sweet
Back to top Go down
simguy222

simguy222

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:37 am

i know this might be a little late but, thanks guys, also what did you do at your GCSE's =)
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:20 pm

simguy222 wrote:
i know this might be a little late but, thanks guys, also what did you do at your GCSE's =)

We don't do GCSEs in America. We just get diplomas... and at most schools, the minimum passing grade is a D- (60%)... xD
Back to top Go down
Hgpo

PostSubject: Hello    Getting to know you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:24 pm

Hey! My name is Harley.
I am 12.
I live in U.S. Michigan
I like cats that wear sunglasses.
Thats all I am saying right now... xD

Last edited by Hgpo on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to put Michigan.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LanceCraft :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: