LanceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Minecraft Server - New IP! lancecraft.g.nfoservers.com

HomeHome  World MapWorld Map  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lolwhut?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NinjaJediKitty

NinjaJediKitty

Lolwhut? Empty
PostSubject: Lolwhut?   Lolwhut? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:17 am

We have 155 registered users and only about 3 people on at a time xD Explain yourself w8 xD jk. But we should try and get some more people. If you want I'll make a youtube video and stuff.
Back to top Go down
w8
Admin
w8

Lolwhut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolwhut?   Lolwhut? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:03 pm

NinjaJediKitty wrote:
We have 155 registered users and only about 3 people on at a time xD Explain yourself w8 xD jk. But we should try and get some more people. If you want I'll make a youtube video and stuff.

I'm letting you know, we're working on that. xD jjay120 is in charge of that, nowadays, really. Also, a rather low percentage of people who create an account on the forums actually apply. It's sad, really...
Back to top Go down
https://lancecraft.4umer.com
Elizacastle1

Elizacastle1

Lolwhut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolwhut?   Lolwhut? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:46 am

w8 wrote:
NinjaJediKitty wrote:

I'm letting you know, we're working on that. xD jjay120 is in charge of that, nowadays, really. Also, a rather low percentage of people who create an account on the forums actually apply. It's sad, really...
guys, I'm great at editing videos, I got a youtube account and I only got 1 video on it, so yeah.
But we should make our own LanceCraft youtube channel for us all to post videos from LanceCraft and stuff!
If you already have a youtube channel for LanceCraft then, post a video with all the server members in it...like get pictures, edit them into one epic film, and then post it.
I'm great at editing, so I could do the editing If you guys want.
Back to top Go down
jjay120

Lolwhut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolwhut?   Lolwhut? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:00 am

Thanks for the offer, but we're working on it Very Happy
(Hello by the way, I'm getting more involved in the administration although i unfortunately cannot run the game itself on my poor computer)
We realized that the sign up process may be confusing so we're going to make a "how to sign up" video.
We would like to find a time that you can be involved for some shots of activities and the like, so let me or w8 know.
pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lolwhut? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolwhut?   Lolwhut? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lolwhut?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LanceCraft :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: